Program and Abstract book
The Conference Program and Abstract book are here
(pdf, 27 Mb).
- Submission open from: 7 March 2013.
- Submission deadline: June 10-th, 2013.
- Participants who intend to give a presentation (speech or poster) must submit an abstract.
Abstracts should be clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and proper
- Authors are kindly asked to compile their abstract PDF file on their own PC/Mac using the template
Please, use these templates without modifications.
- We recommend that your abstract is thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors,
before submission. Abstracts updates/revisions will not be accepted!
- Abstract is limited to 1 page and to 1 MB disk space, and should be submitted as a zip file containing
source files (LaTeX and figures or doc or odt file),
and a pdf file. Both files (zip and pdf) of the abstract should
be sent by e-mail to meteoroids2013(at)astro.amu.edu.pl.
- The "poster" or "oral" form of each contribution depends on the author suggestion (please, in your email
indicate which form you prefer), however the final form is decided by the SOC.
- Submission of an abstract impose an obligation to present a paper by the author or by one of the co-authors.
- The LOC confirms your submission using an email address supplied by the submitting author.
- The SOC will evaluate the abstracts in terms of relevance to their scientific quality and originality.
- The abstract will not be accepted for oral or poster presentation until the settlement of the
registration fee by the author. (Early registration deadline - 1 June 2013).
- If you intend to withdraw your abstract, please inform the LOC before 10 June 2013.
- Abstracts accepted by the SOC will be published as "Programme and Abstracts". The colour version will be
posted on the conference website, the black&white copies will be handed out to the conference participants.