please find here the instructions for preparing your paper(s) for the Proceedings volume of the Meteoroids 2013 conference. For this purpose, carefully read and follow the guidelines and download all the relevant files mentioned.
General information, responsibilities:
- the proceedings volume will be published by the A. M. University Press,
- the proceedings editors are: Jopek T.J., Rietmeijer F.J.M., Watanabe J., Williams I.P.,
- the proceedings will be refereed internally or externally when needed at the discretion of the editors,
- the authors of invited, oral and poster contributions presented at the meeting have rights to submit a paper written clearly in English,
- the manuscript submission deadline is January 12 24:00 UTC, 2014.
- to submit to the authors have to use a copy of the paper to be published, using the LaTeX style files provided [Latexstyle],
- the submission have to include: latex source file AND a pdf copy of the manuscript,
- the submissions have to be done by e-mail to:
Tadeusz J. Jopek (jopek[at]amu.edu.pl).
- Page allocation per manuscript:
- 12 pages for invited papers,
- 6 pages for contributed papers,
- 6 pages for poster papers.
- Color figures and photograph:
- there will be no charge for colour figures embedded in the LaTeX files of accepted papers.
- however colour figures will only be reproduced in colour in the electronic version of the Proceedings but not in the hard-copy printed document.
- therefore, in case of colour figures with half-tones, authors should make sure that their figures will reproduce as desired in black-and-white, and there is no reference to colour in either text or captions.
- Copyright of the published articles is held by the A.M. University Press. The first author is requested to sign his assignment to Adam Mickiewicz University Press (AMUP) of the entire copyright in and to the each manuscript submitted.
- Download and print out the Copyright Form from [here].
- Send the completed form by post, by fax or submitting a scan of a signed form to:
Tadeusz J. Jopek (jopek[at]amu.edu.pl),
fax +48 61 829 2772