I. Sporadic and shower meteoroids:
II. Meteoroid parent bodies:
- meteoroid activity and forecasting,
- meteoroid stream dynamics.
III. Observation techniques:
- meteoroid stream searching,
- 1. classification of meteoroids.
IV. Physical properties of meteoroids and (micro-) meteorites:
- meteor observations by visual, photographic, video,
- radio MS, radar (specular-scattering, transverse-scattering, all-sky VHF radar),
- electro optical observations,
- new techniques,
- data reduction procedures.
V. Meteoroids and meteorites elemental compositions:
- micro-meteorites, interplanetary dust particles,
- in-situ collected samples,
VI. Meteoroid interactions with the planetary atmospheres:
- elemental abundances,
- meteor spectroscopy,
- new and future techniques and programs.
- impacts, ablation, fragmentation,
- bolides modeling,
- tracking observations of meteors,
- radar, models of meteoroid and asteroid impacts.
VII. Meteorite falls:
VIII. Sporadic meteoroids and dust:
- asteroid orbits and asteroid internal structure,
- photographic and video networks,
- infrasound and seismic detections,
- trajectory reconstruction,
- Chelyabinsk meteorite.
IX. The interplanetary dust:
- origin, meteoroid flux,
- impact hazard on satellites,
- space debris,
- crater counting,
- comparison of the sporadic meteor complex with other observations of the zodiacal light,
- space based observations.
X. Interstellar Meteors and Dust:
- space based observations,
- mineralogical properties, laboratory analyses of collected dust,
- dust complex and the zodiacal light, long-term dynamics, gravitational and non gravitational influences, sources and sinks,
- observations of zodiacal light in our and other stellar systems.
XI. Historical records:
- observational evidences,
XII. Outreach and relation with amateur meteor astronomers:
- meteor showers,
- bolides, meteorites,
XIII. Meteoroid data bases:
- pro-amateur projects,
- young researcher contributions.
- IAU MDC and others databases,
- database structure, data standards
- reduction and precision of meteoroid data,