- a conference language is English only, simultaneous translations are not provided.
- presentation should be prepared in pdf, PowerPoint (up to 2010 version) format,
- invited talks are expected to be 30 minutes long,
- contributed talks are expected to be 20 minutes long,
- both types of time intervals include 5 minutes for open questions,
- it will be possible to use your own laptop, however the organizers give no warranty that
our multimedia overhead projector will work properly with your laptop,
- conference speakers are requested to upload their presentations before the first morning session or the first afternoon session.
Please contact the technical personnel in order to prepare their presentation in advance,
- to reduce the possibility of any technical problems, we recommend to use Conference Organizer's computers only.
- board usable space: 98 cm horizontal, 122 cm vertical,
- no common poster template is required,
- the printed poster copy should be taken to the conference by the participant, and will be posted to the poster area,
- the posters may be stick to the boards on Monday 26 Aug., afternoon. The push-pins (drawing pins) will be provided by the organizer.